its been some years since I shot bergers but IIRC some of them, 80 VLD IIRC, had some kind of weird duplex diameter at the ogive thing going on at one point, was having fits trying to find the rifling so I could be either engaged or off, as I believe that you either have to be at least 10 to 15 thous, engaged or off, that at times anywhere between there can vary the pressures from one shot to another that can make weird shots....

Anyway you are not ADD, you are learning. It goes with it. You take all you are learning now and makes loading easier later on, and allows more time for mental and dry fire. AND there is zero doubt in the cranium that you are right RE ammo.

Of course I'm sure a lot of what I type doesn't make sense at times.

and it will all be puzziefied wrong when twig gets back from the slope again. lmao

Finally, while what I type is what I found at the time, ANYTHIGN is subject to go either way....Time can make things worse or better.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....