I see, some of you trying to participate. Even if you aren't producing sub moa shooters, at least you are out there giving it a go... Mucho better than coaching from the couch... I have 3 entries for today. Shot my new Tikka superlite 6.5 creedmoor. Tried some new ammo that I loaded up with my new die set, set-up specifically for that rifle's chamber. I figured I'd leave my die set alone for my savage. Looks like a minimal shoulder set back with the new die did the trick. I'm still not surprised about the minimal run-out I get with plain jane RCBS FL die sets.... Pretty much less than .003" TIR when you set them up right... wink Now, on with the show:

Tikka T3X superlite 6.5 creedmoor. Glass bedded by yours truly, scope is a cheap Burris E1 4.5-14X42. Load consists of 140gr. eldm bullets, which is the same bullet I run in my Savage. Today was pretty nice, but lightly sprinkling. Wind was pretty minimal.

Rifle:
[Linked Image]

Target:
[Linked Image]

Caliper for reference:
[Linked Image]

Range with target set at 100 yards (Northtech defense pictured):
[Linked Image]

I am happy as chit that I finally broke the Tikka's sub moa cherry!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty good day of shooting. Next 2 entries will be on separate posts..

By the way, that is .883 MOA Average from the Tikka... So damn close to the Savage that it isn't even funny...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA