Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

That's damned good.

Got a couple of new AR's but haven't had time to shoot them much yet.............one's a shorter barreled vehicle gun with a red dot & with a CL barrel so it's not really a candidate.

I'll get to it soon though I hope...................busy summer & more to come though.

MM

I knew you were wanting to shoot more than a month ago, when you bumped the black rifle thread to the top.. You always have good chit to share...

Thanks.

Just harder & harder to find much quality time to spend a full day or 2 at the range these days.

Bought a new motorhome in April, & with that & motorcycle trips..........keeps me busy. Add to that, both my kids are making significant long distance moves this year including one graduating for med school in AL next month, so we'll drive the MH there and make a 10-12 day trip out of that.

And the other one, who's in the Navy, is getting transferred from San Diego to Virginia, with a 2 month advanced training session in between & a month long leave at home (now) as well.................but we did manage to get him 2 uppers & a lower built so far & hope to shoot both for preliminaries tomorrow, weather permitting; an 18"er & also a 14.7" er as well; same for me.

So we'll be taking a long trip to VA & the lower eastern seacoast as well in Sept.

We'll see how the weather holds up for tomorrow..................

MM

Geez, it sounds like you are busy. That's good though. I went shooting late yesterday and thought I posted my results in the black rifle challenge, but see it's not there. Ha ha.. I was tired and will post results in the black rifle challenge. I am liking my new 6.5 creed... Seems like it has potential.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA