Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by 79S
Also some might say the flyers could be run out, it isn’t I checked the run out on the 75 hornady otm and all good..

I know you, you've probably messed with oal too. Maybe rost can help with some accurizing tips for the AR platform? I think I remember him talking about bedding an ar barrel or something? I don't know exactly what is involved, but it sure would be nice to have some sort of a sticky in regards to accurizing an ar. I'm used to tuning up a bolt action, but haven't messed with ar's enough to know what it takes to make them tick........

It’s just that lever powder, I shot them with RL15, they shot fine. I’m not losing no sleep over it. I just want people to see and what to expect with lever. I do know some use cci400 maybe that helps?? But I found the best primer to use with lever is WSR primer. Yeah you will get the usual folks saying don’t use the WSR primer it’s soft blah blah.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.