Originally Posted by Hondo64d
Wonder if this thread might have got more response on the Long Range Hunting or Hunting rifles section...

John

I'm sure all 10,605 views were from TWR making sure we were not shooting 3 shot groups, Higbean checking back to make sure he isn't bumped to 10, and Pat Sinclair waiting like a panther in the dark to come along and make the best shooter look bad... Keep waiting for Pat to show up and make us all feel bad.. grin Trust me buddy. A lot of other guys in the other forums got personal invites wink . I'm going shooting in a little while, if I don't work on my wifes fuel pump/sending unit on her suv, if you have buddies you want to tell about this thread, "the more the merrier". Spread the word on those other forums John. Chances are, they have all seen it. They are just too busy loading ammo to less than .00001" TIR and shooting too many sub 1/2 moa groups to contribute to this thread. Or they don't know how to post pics. confused. Or they are wondering why their POI shifts too much in different field positions. Frankly I'm slightly worried about those guys, as they have no clue at all. I think Formid finally gave up on them too.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA