Originally Posted by GhettoSportman
Oh yes, I forgot to list the primer! I've always used the Federal GM205m and the 210m's for large rifle. I have to order more powder and bullets might as well give the primers a try also! Thanks I appreciate it!!

My best advice (if you are looking for the best accuracy), is to buy a good matchgrade type bullet. Something that has proven itself in the AR platform. If you scroll through the black rifle challenge, you'll see some of the bullets and loads these guys are using. I personally like the 69gr. sierra matchking and the 73gr ELD match bullets. The 73's will work in a 1 in 8 twist very well too. Lately I've been running a lot of AR comp and 73 gr. eld match bullets in all of my .223 556 rifles. Even my bolt guns love the stuff. rost is also right in doing some research on primers, but to be honest, it's going to be hard to find a better primer than the BR4 for most applications. To me, just looking at the one group that you loaded with Varget, the rifle shows a lot of promise. I'd expect that rifle to group sub moa in the black rifle challenge with a good load worked up with varget and a good match grade bullet. For the heavier pills like the 73's, though, I'd be leaning more towards the AR comp and BR4's though... That's my best suggestion... Good luck with it..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA