Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by gunner500
You guys ever tire of those statements from some individuals on the internet like, "me and my wife can shoot consistent 1/4" 10 shot groups" with a factory rifle and factory ammo. You point them to this thread and their yap instantly slaps closed... I don't know about you guys, but it's cold here and snowing. Nothing better to do than work on an old washing machine that just took a crap and surf the web... grin At the least, you Cali guys can go and do some shooting for me, since I'm stuck at the house... grin Just a note on shooting. I did go to the range late yesterday, right before and during a snow storm. I had installed my new SWFA SS 16x and couldn't resist. That thing dialed in so perfectly it wasn't even funny. Shot my first 10 shot group and thought damn, I may have this in the bag. Then I proceded to shoot my Tikka, then my model 10 predator 223. Went down to the range and checked the targets, came back, shot the Tikka 5 more times to finish off that 10 shot group. By that time it was snowing hard. I forgot to bring my walking stick, so I could see the target, so I gave it my best shot with the Savage. You guys would be laughing at that group. I'll post it if you want. I was so disgusted, I packed everything up and didn't even try to shoot the Tikka and predator again. Got home, threw the rifles in the shop on the floor and came in and had a drink.... I love the snow, but it does nothing to improve the group size, when you can't see the target. From what little i saw yesterday, the Savage rifle is still shooting great after the fall and the new scope is working great. I'll test the tracking out when I can go and shoot some steel.

Alright Hero, I haven't seen where all the scores are totaled up yet, not sure you've done it, but I certainly haven't, not one gotdamn HALF INCH ALL DAY LONG RIFLElaugh, hell, I haven't seen a half inch gun ONE GD time either! shocked ; ]

Where do all those other guys get rifles like that????? grin

I've added it up. There are 8 guys that have proven they have "moa all day long" rifles here and that they can shoot them as intended. There has also been right at 21,000 views of this thread, so the rest of the guys are watching, thinking do I want to try this or not???.. Mostly it's or not...

Hey I'm trying to help I have rifles that are proving shooters. My lefty model 70 in a 270 winchester. But it's fun trying to do it with a model 70 in a 300RUM lol..

I'll bet its fun watching you too... Ha ha.. grin eek

Most would of stopped at 10 lol.. or 5..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.