Great thread. I'm posting results of my new rifles first 10 shot groups to establish a base line for the rifle.

Rifle: Tikka T3x Superlite 6.5 creedmoor
[Linked Image]

Range. Sorry, not from today:
[Linked Image]

Target shot:
[Linked Image]

Calipers laying next to one group:
[Linked Image]

The funny thing is, some guys may think these accurate as hell Tikka's are for everyone. Here's how my buddy shot the Tikka today:
[Linked Image]

Here's how he shot my Savage 12fv 6.5 creedmoor:
[Linked Image]

Sorry I don't have a pic of my rifle on the bench, you guys have seen the set-up a 100 times, same ol stuff, but with a different rifle. I got to bs'n with my bud and forgot all about taking pics of the rifle on the bench. However, All in all, I am very stoked to start working with this Tikka. It's like every rifle, load development will tighten those groups up a lot. As for this "challenge", for me, it's more about how accurate I am shooting and with what rifles. I figured since I've asked quite a few members here to post up Tikka accuracy results in this thread and none of them did it, I had to pull out the wallet and buy one for myself. I'm actually very happy with this rifle. It has an exceptional build quality, the new rings and bases and scope are working wonderfully. The rifle has tons of potential. We'll see if I can get this one to a true "1 moa all day long" rifle.. I think it's possible... Post your results guys. As I'm proving right now, it's not about being the best or who shoots the best. Its about whether you have a 1 moa all day long rifle.. By the way, it was a windy mother today. My target stand was blown over twice and it takes a lot to blow that heavy bastid over. Groups would have possibly been better, had the wind not been blowing a 100 mph... blush

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA