Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Jason, post your results in the black rifle challenge to my friend. Looks great. Good luck too. As others will attest, a bunch of us shot 1 stellar 1 hole group and then the next one falls apart a little. Yours may be different. Im curious to see how well that set-up does. Looking good for a preliminary though.

While setting the zero last weekend, there were some other really good groups but I pulled a few. I think they were all due to me, and not the rifle. I fired 100 rounds in total and got a good feel of what it could do while fiddling with the zero and shooting the tall target test 2x. I'm not a fan of a pistol grip, and the heavy trigger exposes my weakness of needing a light trigger as my crutch blush We also had to shoot off the old school benches that force you to sit sideways to the target. This sucks for recoil control. If we could have shot prone, that rifle might have done a little better as it would have helped me a bunch. That's why I think a better shooter could have done well with that rifle.

Anyway, I was hoping to shoot that rifle some more, but won't see it again for a few weeks. Probably won't do much more at 100, as we'll be shooting 500+. Hope to post an update in the other thread, that I started, if you are interested.