Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Generally they are yapping about how their Tikka's shoot 1/2 moa groups on average too... wink

It's kinda enlightening when those 3 shot, 0.5 MOA groups seem to grow when 10 shots are required isn't it?

MM

I think anyone can get lucky and shoot a miraculous 3 shot group from time to time:
[Linked Image]

hell even a good 1/2 moa 5 shot group is doable when everything is good. I get a crack out of the Tikka threads where some poor guy posts a 1 1/4 to 1 1/2" 10 shot group and all the Tikka boys pile on saying yeah, something is wrong, you should be doing better. My azz, even Formid has stated that he shoots around 1.5 moa 10 shot groups on average with his. The superlite rifles are great and they are accurate, but those boys that think they can shoot sub moa all day long with their lightweight tikkas need to shut up or put up. Surprisingly, they keep yapping and don't put up much of anything. I believe Hairing8 and I are the only ones that have entered Tikkas in this challenge. I give props to Hairing too, good guy that can at least say he gave it his best shot, without yapping, and at least trying to prove he has a moa all day long shooter... Tikka boys, this is how you do it:

My new Tikka. Testing out 2 different loads:
[Linked Image]

My old hunting rifle. Tikka superlite:
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA