Anyone shooting this anymore? Still a great shoot. As long as I have targets, I'm going to be shooting it.. Took 3 rifles out the other day. 2 AR15's and my new Tikka T3x 7mm08. I was just working on loads for my Tikka, so I'm not posting any targets for that rifle yet. I suspect it will be shooting sub moa way before hunting season though. But for now, I'll show results from 2 of my AR's, from the other day:

Scoped Semi auto entry:

Rifle: Spikes tactical/Northtech Defense (old faithful) chambered in 223 (CLE chamber). Windham weaponry stainless 20" fluted barrel. RTBA BCG, Matrix Arms Foxtrot 15" handguard, RRA 2 stage varmint match trigger, Spikes tactical ST2 buffer, Armaspec LPK, BAD lever, Gen 3 PRS stock, K2+ grip, Raptor charging handle, Burris PEPR scope mount with AR556 4.5-14x42 scope:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Target pic. Target at 100 yards from bench:

Target pic:
I knew I could shoot a better group than the first one, so I knuckled down and shot the rifle the way it was intended to be shot (group on right)....

Target pic with caliper laid over one group for reference:

I changed one thing on my load and was using R-P brass instead of my usual range pickup FC. The R-P is more consistent and better brass. The CCI 41 primers seem to be doing well...

Average of the 2 10 shot groups: .693 MOA

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA