Originally Posted by MontanaMan
From the original Black Rfile Challenge thread.

Listing is down the page...............Scenarshooter is still at the top of the heap with a .475".

The MOA challenge is the 2nd chapter that allowed bolt guns.

MM

Black rifle leaderboard

Pat's score is likely not going to be beat. The whole intent of the thread is to see if one has a "moa all day long" rifle and if the shooter is capable. I don't think its about who is the "best" per se. For me its about making sure my rifles qualify. I believe all of my AR's are moa capable, except for my iron sight Noveske and my AR10 308 Armalite. As we know, there are not too many that have proven they have moa capable rifles. Remember for those posting in those threads that there are rules regarding targets and other criteria. 79s posted some nice targets, as did some others that were not as per rules. Such as the ones shot at 500 or some such yardage on black bulls. Shoot 2 nice 10 shot groups, side by side on the appropriate targets and follow the rules. There are still only about 8 guys that have posted sub moa results on the moa all day long challenge. Its a fun shoot and I'm sure there are guys out there with rifles capable of "moa all day long" results, it would be nice to see some more posted. And for guys making excuses not to shoot this event because its from the bench, try shooting it from the prone position, if the bench is too scary for you. Shoot it from sitting or with a sling. Don't make excuses as to why you are not shooting. Remember shooting is shooting. Also, a big black bullseye shot at 500 yards, is not 2 10 shot groups side by side. There is a difference.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA