Originally Posted by gunner500
Damn, sorry they cancelled your match, LOL! any dink on a dating website deserves all that anyway. grin when younger/single, I had to be able to walk up to my chickens and give em a good looking over up close ; ]

grin

Yeah, I was getting that damn sob Tikka CTR ready as hell!!!! That sumbitch shoots right where I'm looking now. If I miss, it's totally my fault... My second CTR is set up with a 20 moa rail and a little more magnification. Both rifles are shooting good and ready to go. I can use the same load in both rifles and still be pretty damn competitive. My first CTR would be my main rifle, since I shoot it the most. It has no problem hitting 1/2 moa targets at 400 yards. A 1 moa target (at any range, in any wind) will be a cake walk for any of my 6.5 cm rifles...:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

In this pic, my new/used Tikka varmint chambered in 22-250 is the rifle on top. Then my CTR1 and then CTR2 (has the NXS 5.5-22x56 and 20 MOA rail for reaching out there)...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA