Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by gunner500
Got the old Mashburn and 20 rounds leaning in a corner and ready BSA, maybe tomorrow if I get in from the Docs in time, tweaked my right knee, getting old mucho sucks! mad

Sorry to hear about your knee. Hopefully nothing too serious. I was doing some defense tactics back in Feb and hurt my knee. 2 badd azzed instructors were doing a handcuffing and restraining demo on me and one said, "now when we get someone in this hold, its impossible for them to get out". I said, "hmmm, have you ever had anyone try". The bigger one said, "well how about you try". I stood up with both of them on my back. Needless to say, it didn't work for them that time wink... Knee still bothers me from time to time now though, so I feel your pain buddy...

LOL, I have a torn meniscus? in my right knee, cortisone shot to the side of the knee this morning was sweetgrin, i'll take care of it and let it heal, just like my rotator cuff this time last year, was training the rotts by jumping over the yard fences with a bag of trash that looked like what a robber/ looter may carry, the dogs were on it hard, last trip over the fence my right boot found a fresh pile of cow chit, I done the splits like nadia comanechi, ripped the crotch outta my damn jeans and twisted the fook out of that knee, we aint 25 anymore my Friend ; )

It's hell being so Gotdamn thickheaded! shocked

Trump Won!