Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by 79S
First the rifle AR15 233 Wylde, 1-4 swfa mil/mil
[Linked Image]
Target at 100yds
[Linked Image]
First target 75gr hornady, 25.8 leverevolution. 7 shots right in there and 3 flyers. I seen this happen a lot with lever I have no idea why.
[Linked Image]
Second target 77gr Sierra tmk, varget, this is typical of this load not bad for 4x at 100yds
[Linked Image]

Continued

I had to turn my laptop on its side to see the pics.. grin How did you shoot? Average moa? If you are getting weird flyers with lever, is it really a good option? I will run a show accurate load, vs a fast inaccurate load every day and twice on sunday. I hate flyers buddy. Especially when they are "weird" flyers...

Yeah I’m doing this on my iPhone and it’s just how these pictures load for some reason. I don’t use lever much anymore. I just loaded these up cause there is a thread talking about lever. If your banging steel at 600yds and don’t give a chit about groups then lever is your powder.

Ok, you list 77gr OTM, have you tried the 77TMK? That bullet is a shooting sumbitch man. My rifles love that bullet... I don't show you guys all of my groups with that bullet in my other rifles, but it sure flys true....

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA