Well I shot this thing today, can't remember when I shot it last but the scope stayed zero'd... It's a Kimber Montana I had the bat cave screw a Douglas 1-8 twist barrel on with a factory dupe profile chambered in 22-250AI. I bedded the action and went to killing critters with it. It's still a Montana with a fly weight barrel that can't be shot more than 3 times in a row you know wink 3-9 HD Super Chicken scope in Talley ringmounts. Shooting 75 grain A-Max' at 3300 something FPS. I actually was shooting pistols again and remembered to throw this thing in the truck but forgot my shooting bags. I wound up using my range bag and an old rear bag I had in the truck. It might shoot better than this but I probably can't.

The last time I remember shooting it, I had a coyote barking at me and a friend and shot him in the mouth. Then I called another coyote in and my buddy missed him so I wound up shooting him on the run at 200 yards or so, that's the kind of accuracy I want. A solid 1.5 MOA gun will do anything I need to do.

I fired 10 shots one after the other then walked down to look at my target, walked back and repeated. The barrel was plenty warm.

The range;
[Linked Image]
The gun;
[Linked Image]
The results, someone else will have to do the math to see the MOA size, please?
[Linked Image]
If I'm doing the math right it's 1.264 MOA for 20 shots?

Last edited by TWR; 09/30/18. Reason: math