Originally Posted by 4th_point
I hear what you're saying. I'd love to post results from the OBR, in compliance with the rules. If we get time, I'll shoot at 100.

We've got targets at 500, 600, 700, and 900 - 1000. Plus rock walls at 1300 and 1500, so there might not be much interest or time for paper at 100 grin

I've also got my 6.5 Creedmoor (700 AAC) to shoot as well. At 700, it's so easy to hit steel that it gets boring grin I'm looking forward to seeing how the OBR in .308 does against my 6.5 Creedmoor past 600. We're both shooting factory ammo, and based simply on ES we should both hold MOA to 1000.

Jason

Sounds awesome man. My boss loves ringing steel, but I had to make him look bad with my AR10. He had been bragging on his 3" 5 shot group at 400 yards with his Rem 700 300wm and 185 vld's, which I might add is pretty respectable. The first time out with my AR10 I drove 5 into 2.5". I let my buddies shoot the AR10 the rest of the time. Even a guy that had never used a scope was tagging the 400 yard steel. Surprisingly my elk hunting partner only hit the target 2 times out of 10. My boss went to Montana and tagged a nice buck, last season, at 550. 1 shot 1 kill... If you hunt long range, it pays to shoot longrange.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA