Originally Posted by robertham1
Count it, Don’t count it... no sweat off my back.

That front rest is hardly what I would consider to be a benchrest or machine rest. Comparing a $25 rest like mine to a $150 Rock BR... may not be the best angle.

Best advice I could give is to send schane an action, stock, and barrel..... go down to Big 5 and get a $25 benchrest and *poof*! 1/2” groups all day long!

Personally that Rock BR 1000 is a POS in the BR world, been trying to unload that thing for about 2 days after I bought it for a 100 bucks on close out, you want it, 75 bucks with bag you pay shipping. Got a bald eagle I paid 139.00 for that’s 10 times the rest but in the BR world it ain’t [bleep]. BR world them 8-900 dollar joy sticks and them 950 dollar 22 LR rests for ARA are the schnizzel.
Kinda reminds me of a guy that entered a factory rifle score match action, stock and trigger had to be factory. Problem was he shot the match with a 2 1/2” wide piece of delrin on the swivel stud that fit his bag on the rest. Couldn’t understand why it was protested and went against him.

Swifty