Originally Posted by dennisinaz
Originally Posted by robertham1
I’m actually shocked how few people participated in this “challange”. With a forum consisting of thousands and thousands of like minded hunters/shooters who are passionate enough about guns to regularly log on and read/post, I’d have bet there would have more participants. There are some hunters who’s load development is done at 2 moa, but there’s a lot of folks here who not only have the gear, but have the skill to shoot tiny groups consistantly.

I never seem to have time to shoot 20 shots from one rifle at a sitting. I went to check the zero on my .223 before heading south of the border yesterday and put the first 5 into less than a 1/4" and... that's all I had with me! I had another load but I didn't think it would shoot as good and it didn't.

One of these days I am going to have to make time and shoot a couple of these 10 shot groups before it gets hot again.

223 AR? South of the border? I even thought military rounds were not acceptable south of the border? Just curious.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....