Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
This challenge is about putting 2 10 shot groups on the same paper. How you do it and how long it takes probably doesnt matter, as long as you are following the rules laid out in the OP. One thing i can say about TWR, at least you shot the event. You did quite well, with an extremely lightweight hunting rifle. For that, you have my respect.

Yes, but it would be very hard to do this in 90 degree weather. I tried load development in Colorado in the summer beautiful day. Only problem it was in the high80’s, I tried the 2 minute between shots, I just could not keep the barrel cool/warm,it was just plain a$$ hot. If anyone was going to do this challenge, right now is the time to do it..

Hell yes on both accounts. Last summer we had a shooting restriction here. I was itching to shoot my, then, new 6.5 creedmoor. I usually write the temperature on my targets, so i can make note of what changes occur, as the temp changes.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA