Originally Posted by Higbean
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Great shooting and sweet looking rifle higbean. I'm like m1919 and like seeing guys shoot this. Anytime you can shoot 1moa or less in this event, you are doing damn good.

Thanks.

Trying to shoot two ten shot groups from prone takes more concentration than I possess.

I'll keep working the fundamentals and shoot this again as it was a lot of fun, a huge challenge and certainly has made me a better shooter.

Looks like you are already a great shooter. You are right though, 2 good 10 shot groups on the same paper takes a lot of concentration. At least for me it does. I think this is why guys like TWR and Formid stress the 10 shot groups. Besides, we see guys posting tiny 3 shot groups and most of us here think to ourselves damn it's easy to shoot 3 good shots, show us some more. Like one of my good friends used to tell me, it's not a group until you shoot at least 5 shots.. Anyone can get lucky and shoot a sub 1/2 moa 3 shot group on occasion.. Also, shooting from prone with the bipod is just like any other type of rest. Learn to use it properly and you can shoot some mighty fine groups that way.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA