Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
You got that right John. The couple that has the service rifle, bought it from a Marine gunny. They are good friends of mine and since I didn't have a service rifle to shoot, they let me borrow theirs. I told them if they ever want to sell it, let me know!!!!! The targets we shoot are NRA targets. We use the same one for our scoped rifle shoots:
[Linked Image]

This was my creed (savage 12 fv) at one of our shoots. I fu cked up the first 2 shots (ha ha). Forgot I had 1/2 moa dialed for the wind when I was shooting 400 yards the weekend before!! Should have checked my damn scope before I started shooting. Lesson learned!!

Here are the rules for shoots we are doing

Prone Rifle

Prone Rifle shooters compete along side the F-class shooters at Mid-range or Long-range. The main difference is the prone rifle shooters use a sling (note exception below) instead of a front rest or bipod and rear bag. Consequently they have a more generous 1 MOA X-Ring and 2 MOA 10-Ring on their targets. The position and equipment is generally the same as that used in the prone position of NRA Highpower Rifle XTC match.

Starting in 2018 the NRA added a new class of rifle that competes in the Prone Rifle category: NRA Mid Range (Prone) Tactical Rifle (AR) (PROVISIONAL – Rule 3.3.3. This can be thought of as “prone service rifle with a bipod and scope (up to 15x)”. Below are some selected rules from section 23 of the NRA High Power Rifle Rules starting pages 73-75:

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.