Originally Posted by m1919
Good luck bsa....keep on shooting. You've posted up some very respectable groups with a variety of wares. Keep the thread going!

Thanks my friend!! I'm not submitting this target, but just showing how consistent the Tikka is shooting and finally worked up a load for it today.
It was foggy as fu ck, and I could barely see the orange dot on the first group on the left, by the way, the target stand you see to the left is not mine. My buddy was dialing in his new scope on his new 204 Ruger. That target stand was set at 50 yards, you can't see mine through all the fog in the pic:

[Linked Image]

Target:
[Linked Image]

Rifle, that you've all seen before:
[Linked Image]
That pic was taken after firing off the first 10 shots. 10 more to go in the green box...

Now to show you guys what first time load development with H4350 looks like for this rifle. Keep in mind, I've been shooting my Savage 12fv load and some good loads thrown together with Big game powder. I cheated and used some BR2 prmers for the load development with H4350 powder. It appears to like 1 gran less powder than the Savage, and my a big margin. I hope to shoot some of these loads again in this challenge. I have a feeling it will get me into the sub moa range:
[Linked Image]

I also let my buddy Mark shoot 5 shots to confirm it is a good load:
[Linked Image]

This Tikka looks damn promising.. I'll keep at it and post an official target next weekend. I hope!!!!!!

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA