Yeah, run-out is critical. I make sure my dies are set up for minimal run-out (less than .003" TIR)... Once you are sure your dies are good, then you can go to town.... Some guys say fooey, but the guys that shoot good day in and day out make sure their loads are extremely concentric.... I'm not that damn anal. If I were competing for money or something, I'd focus more on some other things, but since I'm not, I load pretty care free. OCD doesn't get the best of me like it does some guys. It seems like they are always in search of something better. Generally when I've developed a good sub moa load, I'm content... wink ... Now, the load that I just used in my 22-250 yesterday is a very good load. It is known to shoot great in 3 different rifles. Mine and my buddies rifles... I started out a long time ago, developing a load for my buddies rifle and its a shooter. However, yesterday after shooting this Tikka it was putting the first 4 into the same hole. I damned near wanted to get up and take a picture of every few shots, just to show that it was indeed going in the same hole or elongating the hole a little bit with each shot. Looking at my target, you can't tell if its really 10 shots that went in there, but trust me it is... When I shoot comp at my clubs range, I have a spotter and he'll make jokes like, "you might as well just be shooting in the dirt, because I can't tell if it's going in the same hole or what?":

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

He just brought me over some more brass to prep today:

Now its in the tumbler, even though it was already pretty damn clean...

Stay safe my friend!!!

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA