Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by David_Walter
Went out today with some loads that have been floating around the Vidmar for a few years.

Decided to try them in my most accurate 223 to nail down a load for ground squirrels middle of next month. This rifle is MOA or better with just about everything.

As you can see, it didn't like some loads at all.

I tried to replicate 'Stick's lever evolution load with the 75 BTHP, but it didn't pan out, at least not with Fed 205 primers and LC brass. I may tinker some more with that one, just because I have a pound of 'Lever now, and no other applications. I have a few brands of commercial brass and have some CCI BR-4 primers. I'll try those next with different depth.

All ten shot groups, fired as fast as I could reacquire the target and squeeze the trigger. Some breaks in between courses for fire, but not much.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Where are all the "moa or better with just about everything" loads?

Well aren't you just mr gumpy grump... We all could just post 3 shot groups at 50yards with our mini 14 I guess and call it good.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.