Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Geez, this thread still amazes me. 45,000+ views and what, 9 shooters turned in sub moa results? Ive also noticed there is far less talk about having 1/2 moa rifles in the other forums too. Coincidence?

I moved onto shooting groups out to 600yds.. high power shooting. When you going to graduate to the 600yd line?? Or 1000yd line?

I shoot longrange all the time bud. Going to shoot at the Nosler range on the 18th and 19th of April. I'd lay a $1,000.00 on the table that most guys couldn't even keep up at even a measly 400 yards. 600 isn't much John... Iv'e made one shot kills on deer at more than 600 on numerous occasions.. Your X rings are MOA at 600 yards. That's childs play buddy... The size of those targets are laughable.. I mean big... Try hitting a 2" diameter steel plate at 400 yards (if you can even see it through your scope), and get back to me. If you ever get back down to these parts, you can take me up on the $1,000.00 bet... It would be fun.. I have the money, if you think you have the rifle and talent to compete.... wink

Oh boy... better save that $1000 bucks..

Last edited by 79S; 03/22/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.