Originally Posted by 4th_point
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Geez, this thread still amazes me. 45,000+ views and what, 9 shooters turned in sub moa results? Ive also noticed there is far less talk about having 1/2 moa rifles in the other forums too. Coincidence?

May get more participation in a different forum. Maybe start a new thread in the 'Hunting Rifles' forum, where there are 968k posts? Versus 112k posts for 'AR and Tactical Rifles' forum.

Right now, there are 10x more people viewing the 'Hunting Rifles' forum. And I know people who would never enter an AR forum, as it's not their thing, even if they own one or even several.

Its not going to happen Jason. Hondo already tried to get guys from the longrange forum to join in on the fun. NO takers there except him and he shot a very good score (not surprising). He's a good shooter like you. I'm pretty sure he was pretty disappointed in his buds in that forum. The hunting rifle forum guys know all about this shoot here. Trust me... wink

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA