Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
You guys ever tire of those statements from some individuals on the internet like, "me and my wife can shoot consistent 1/4" 10 shot groups" with a factory rifle and factory ammo. You point them to this thread and their yap instantly slaps closed... I don't know about you guys, but it's cold here and snowing. Nothing better to do than work on an old washing machine that just took a crap and surf the web... grin At the least, you Cali guys can go and do some shooting for me, since I'm stuck at the house... grin Just a note on shooting. I did go to the range late yesterday, right before and during a snow storm. I had installed my new SWFA SS 16x and couldn't resist. That thing dialed in so perfectly it wasn't even funny. Shot my first 10 shot group and thought damn, I may have this in the bag. Then I proceded to shoot my Tikka, then my model 10 predator 223. Went down to the range and checked the targets, came back, shot the Tikka 5 more times to finish off that 10 shot group. By that time it was snowing hard. I forgot to bring my walking stick, so I could see the target, so I gave it my best shot with the Savage. You guys would be laughing at that group. I'll post it if you want. I was so disgusted, I packed everything up and didn't even try to shoot the Tikka and predator again. Got home, threw the rifles in the shop on the floor and came in and had a drink.... I love the snow, but it does nothing to improve the group size, when you can't see the target. From what little i saw yesterday, the Savage rifle is still shooting great after the fall and the new scope is working great. I'll test the tracking out when I can go and shoot some steel.

Alright Hero, I haven't seen where all the scores are totaled up yet, not sure you've done it, but I certainly haven't, not one gotdamn HALF INCH ALL DAY LONG RIFLElaugh, hell, I haven't seen a half inch gun ONE GD time either! shocked ; ]

Where do all those other guys get rifles like that????? grin

Trump Won!