Originally Posted by 4th_point
Originally Posted by wareagle700

Please have your post in this order:

1) Picture of rifle and setup.
2) Picture of 100 yard range.
3) Picture of target (optics) or targets (irons) with 20 rounds through them. (place calipers or ruler laying over one group for reference)
4) Description of rifle and ammo used.
5) For Scoped Bolt and Semi-Auto rifles, list your group sizes and the average. For Iron sights, please list the group size and score.

Please sign each target with your 24HC name and date.

Thanks and good shooting.

I'm always late to the party.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Factory Remington 700 SPS Tactical AAC, 6.5 Creedmoor
Factory trigger, 4 lb. pull weight
McMillan Remington Hunter, carbon fiber
Bushnell 3.5-21x50 HDMR
Burris Tactical scope bases
Burris XTR Signature rings, with ~30 MOA added
Factory Hornady Match 147gr ELD-M

Very nice shooting. I like how zeroed you are. That's the way you do it... I was just thinking to myself today that guys need to get out and shoot. I did today. Actually got paid to shoot today... Yeah, I have a cool boss... I was also thinking about this thread. Thinking that my CTR shoots pretty damn good at the 100 yard line, but also shoots damn fine at the 400 yard line. I went 4 out of 5 on my 2" target before I blew the damn thing off the stand:

Yeah, I'll get the bugs worked out of this target before it's all said and done. This time it was the pipe seam that split. Now I know I should have used seamless pipe for these targets. I also ended up pulling the 6" target off the stand because I could see the seam opening up. Welded the damn thing, so it should be good now. I also straightened out the other 2 (2" and 4" targets) and welded the pipe seam back together on both targets. My boss is still not hitting much of anything with his 300wm, except for the 10 and 12" targets. Funny thing is he shot a nice buck in Montana last year at a lasered 550 yards. It goes to show you that you don't need to be able to consistently hit the 2" target at 400 yards, to cleanly take game at over 500 yards. ..

15 minutes and it's like new again:

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA