Originally Posted by wareagle700
I made it 20 rounds becuse that's usually a box of ammo and shouldn't be too hard for most people to try. Doesn't matter if it's a 20lb 6mm custom rifle or a 7lb magnum.

Well, that depends on how many rifles one has & how much time one really wants to dedicate to thie project. wink

In my case, with hunting rifles, I could spend a year doing it, so I have zero interest it for those guns as they have all proven themselves worthy via load development testing & actual hunting.

I have chosen the most appropriate AR type rifles to run in the BR Challenge & have done that; as I do more builds if they are of a type where I'm really interested in knowing how really good they are, I'll likely shoot them in that format too. But once done, I see no need to keep doing it, over & over & over......................unless validating new ammo or some significant change to the gun, like a new barrel

But for those that continue to feel the need, please proceed, post haste. I enjoying reading all the bantering BS, of which there seems to be an unending supply.

MM