yah know it wasn't all that long ago I shot that group, I doubt I'd shoot worse or better though. Won't find out, way to much going on having a major life change in the next months and the work list is so long I feel I may not get it all done. And since I won't be around to finish the rest of the major stuff its important to me to get as much major maintenance done as I can.

I'll have to live vicariously, but I"ll still guarantee ya this much, even low scope power and big cross hairs will give you small enough groups, you just have to convince your head of that.... And to make it easier shoot a relative target. I never shoot the same target from 100 to 600, irons or scope they are always scaled in some form

Scenar... NICE. Can you chase the velocity some or is it just not worth it and time to swap barrels around your marker? In 223 I found you could chase the velocity for a couple of thousand or more rounds and probably still even stay under MOA barely, I know not very accurate but.....

Other barrels just die. I know I've seen that even happen in a 223 before for some reason, logically probably loosing a big chunk of the leade... but since I never had a bore scope, all that mattered was it needed a new tube.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....