There isn't a required target. Looks to me like the only rule 79 didn't follow was scribbling "79S" on the target. I'm sure he could fix that.

Heck, he even posted his pics in the correct order.

Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Remember for those posting in those threads that there are rules regarding targets and other criteria. 79s posted some nice targets, as did some others that were not as per rules. Shoot 2 nice 10 shot groups, side by side on the appropriate targets and follow the rules.

Originally Posted by wareagle700

The Rules:
ALL targets must be shot from 100 yards.
20 rounds will be scored, flyers included.
The rifle can be shot from any position as long as the shooter is supporting the rifle. Bipods, slings, and rear bags are ok to use. NO bench rest, lead sleds, or machine rest may be used.
All 20 rounds must be fired on the same day, from the same rifle.
Iron Sights will fire two 10 shot groups at the reduced 600 yard NRA targets.
Scoped rifles will fire two 10 shot groups at the target listed below (different targets are ok, just make sure both groups are on the same piece of paper)
Iron sighted rifles and scoped rifles will be ranked separately.

Please have your post in this Order:

1) Picture of rifle and setup.
2) Picture of 100 yard range.
3) Picture of target (optics) or targets (irons) with 20 rounds through them. (place calipers or ruler laying over one group for reference)
4) Description of rifle and ammo used.
5) For optics, list your group sizes and the average. For Iron sights, please list the group size and score.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by 79S

First picture is the rifle that did the deed,18 inch green mountain barrel with a 1-4 SWF a scope
[Linked Image]

The target at 100 yards
[Linked Image]

And ladies and gentlemen here are the targets for your new black rifle moa challenge king.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

As you can see it was shooting low at 100 yards with this load next range trip I will make the necessary adjustments up this load will be my 100 yard reduced match load for NRA/CMP high power matches. The rifle is currently zeroed for 77-80’s

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling