You can shoot scoped rifles or open sights, it's up to you.

This challenge applies to all rifles but most people aren't going to try it, or if they do they won't post the results. It's not about X number of rounds being the standard for claiming MOA, it's about putting enough rounds on paper to give a better sample size. 3 shots isn't enough to establish a accuracy baseline and statistically tells you little about accuracy and your rifles zero. 5 shots is better, 10 is even better, but you have to draw the line somewhere and it's not feasible for most people to shoot 10, 10 round groups in a day for an online chllanege. I made it 20 rounds becuse that's usually a box of ammo and shouldn't be too hard for most people to try. Doesn't matter if it's a 20lb 6mm custom rifle or a 7lb magnum.

Also, there is no time limit to the challenge. Shoot 2-3 shots at a time if you need to, as long as you end up with 20 rounds on paper split between two targets.

John 8:12 "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."