Originally Posted by Tyrone
What lot#?

I was over on AR15.com fella mentioned how the 75 hornady bthp vary in length from lot to lot and to measure them... Today I’m was loading some up, got my oal and bto figured out. Started seating 20 into it I measure oal wtf 2.235 bto 1.831 wtf??? So i started measuring majority measured oal .985 meanwhile the bullet I started with came in at .995. I ended up with 5-6 that were all over .990. The base to ogive measure consistently at .585 if I remember right. Have to look at my notes. So with that measure bullet oal to weed out the oddballs. I used the oddballs but instead oh measuring oal 2.245 they measure at 2.255 but like I said the bto is all consistent across the board..

I’m pretty sure this happened because I had left over bullets from another box and dumped them into a box i just opened up and mixed them up.. ph ucking hornady bullets.. it’s love hate relationship that’s for sure 😁

Last edited by 79S; 05/31/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.