Not a lot of shooting going on here. I can't remember how you guys shot your iron sighted rifles in the black rifle challenge, but I got a chance to shoot both my 6.5's today. One scoped and one iron sight. I wish I could have printed out the MR31 target earlier for the iron sight shoot, but instead, shot horribly at the black rifle challenge target. I assumed we had to have 2 10 shot groups on the same paper. Then I get back and check rules!!!! It doesn't look like that's the case, if you print out 2 targets for the iron sight rifle. I'll do that next time out. Here are the results. Ran a slightly different load (different charge wt. than last time) with the creed this time. Still trying to dial in a load for this one. Next time, I may try a different bullet, but as is, it's treading on the heels of moa... I shot rifles from the positions on the benches as shown. Left handed with scoped rifle and right handed with iron sight rifle...

Here are the rifles at the range:
[Linked Image]

The range @ 100 yards:
[Linked Image]

Target for 6.5 creedmoor: Scoped rifle:
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Target for 6.5x55 Carl Gustav Swede: Iron sights:
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA