Adding one more to the heap of sub moa shooters I have. Oddly enough, I've been doing a little shooting lately....
[Linked Image]
Its nice having the range all to myself sometimes grin^^^^^

Bought this one locally because it looked like a good performer. One of my buddies has been drooling over Sako rifles for a long time and he's been talking about trying out an A7. I had to get the jump on him and bought this one. Not a cheap rifle locally. I paid full retail for the damn thing. My first impressions on accuracy were ho hum. Kind of like my Tikka superlite 6.5 creedmoor. These rifles are factory rifles and they need a little work to make them great consistent shooting rifles. Anyone shooting a factory rifle and getting consistent sub moa, has truly found a gem and better hang on to it.

Rifle: Sako A7 6.5 Creedmoor long range, glass bedded and painted the stock brown with extra texture for grip. Rifle wears a SWFA SS 16x mil mil quad in Burris XTR low rings:
[Linked Image]
Crap cell pic^^^^^^^^^

Target downrange at 100 yards. My new CTR is in the pic, sorry:
[Linked Image]

Target pic:
[Linked Image]

Target pic with calipers for reference:
[Linked Image]

.846 moa avg.

I'm thinking my handloads (like what I used in the previous post) will perform a little better than these factory Hornady American gunner loads... Unfortunately I was all out of those loads, so could not shoot them lastnight... I've been doing a lot of shooting lately with these creedmoors. Have another heap of brass to prep now and get loaded up!!!!!

Now, on to a New CTR I bought yesterday. Had to buy it because a moderator at another site was selling it for a very reasonable deal cool. That rifle shows some promise, but needs a little tweaking to make it better:
[Linked Image]

I like projects, so I'll be tinkering with this one a little to get it down into the sub moa all day long category... Shouldn't take much, kinda like the Sako that I just entered... wink

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA