rost, you should start a new thread where guys shoot 20 shots on the same target. Each shot fired from a cold clean rifle over the course of 20 days/outings. That would take some guys here years to shoot that event. It would even take me a long damn time to do that, even though I shoot 3 times a week sometimes. Damn, that would take damn near 7 weeks to shoot and that's shooting 3 days per week. I don't know how many guys shoot that much here? I know, that is what is always brought up. First shot from a cold clean barrel. Hell, some guys don't even clean their rifles, so it would be one shot from a crusty old dirty barrel even. How would that work? Have one event shot with a fouled barrel and one event shot with a clean barrel? Start that shoot, I'll shoot it.... I'm game. Call it the hunters challenge, since that's usually who brings up the one shot per day on the same target idea...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA