Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by 79S
Try single loading rounds when shooting that noveske for groups.. I be curious to see what it does.. also take your cheap ass to the local bi-mart and buy some rl15, 24.5grs, seat that hornady 75 to 2.250-2.255. Get back with us..

According to Tyrone, the 75gr Hornady likes to be seated deeper. 2.240", If I remember right. I also remember your loads you were talking about in that thread, where you were seating them at 2.245" as well. I always have RL15, so running on down to bi-mart would be a waste of time..

Also, from what I'm seeing with your shooting and your rifles, you have never produced consistent sub moa groups. Time for you to buck up my friend:
Originally Posted by 79S
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
2520 load 24.0gr cci 450 75gr hornady seated at 2.245
Velocity 2585
Varget load 23.7gr cci 450 75gr hornady seated at 2.245
Velocity 2612

The AR comp load of 22.5gr produce a 1.56 group velocity avg 2690
The RL15 with 24.0 Gr produce a 1.68 group velocity avg 2557

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I’m dropped couple shots to open those groups up. I forgot my regular glasses. I also mounted a nib 10x swfa to shoot these groups. I’m probably going to run with that 2520 load for these reduced yardage matches. Varget so hard to find, I need to save what I have.

This Noveske will get fine tuned soon enough, or maybe its shooting as well as it ever will. As it is, it's high score for the iron sight division in the black rifle challenge, with a score of 1.167 moa and an average score of 100-8x. I don't see anyone stepping up to the plate to do any better. Maybe you can? If your shoot is today, good luck...

You are right none of us will be as cool or as a good as a shot as you are.. what’s the point of even to continue with this thread.. You have proved to everyone you are the best of the west.. where do we mail you the trophy?? Lol.. the Paiute coming out in you, learn to take a joke man..

Ha ha.. I was joking too. I try to keep the "paiute" at bay, he's a mean spirited sob. I went out and bought some supplies today, like you suggested. No RL15 though. Great score on AR Comp though:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA