Originally Posted by m1919
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Originally Posted by Higbean
Originally Posted by wareagle700

Just a reminder the only targets that get scored and ranked are the ones followed the guidelines.

Cert and m1919 got coaching from the sidelines....

Lol... only coaching I got was 1919 watching me thru his scope and yelling “don’t F this shot up now” in my ear hole

You guys are lucky as hell. I shoot better with someone egging me on like that.

Be happy to egg you on BSA, just waiting for the invite from up North. grin

I'd love it man.. One of my buddies loves fu cking with me when I'm shooting. I think it makes me a better shooter though. He's also the one that tells me, "it's not a group, unless it's 5 shots". Funny thing, he was with me when I shot this one with my old rifle:
[Linked Image]

I had the most perfect 1 hole 3 shot group going man, then he says the magic words about shooting 2 more sick .. Of course, the one off to the left is the 4th shot. Then another one of my buddies (grew up with him, he's more of a brother) was watching as I put these 10 shots on paper with my African big game rifle:
[Linked Image]

I think sometimes I get bored when I'm shooting by myself and I don't shoot as well, but when someone is there egging me on, it's game time... That's where you are lucky to shoot with your brothers, and all of you are damn good shots. Probably because of the egging on and trying to one up one another... You know what I'm talking about..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA