Nice shooting wareagle. I like that rifle. Goes to show you that posting 1 really nice 10 shot group all by itself, is easier than posting 2, or more, 10 shot groups side by side. Good thread you started. Still wondering where all those "1/2 moa" all day long rifles and shooters are hiding out??? This is what happened a few weeks ago when I was out at the range. 4 sub moa groups one right after the other..
[Linked Image]

Oh, I also had to win some turkeys before thanksgiving as well...:
[Linked Image]

Are there still only 6 shooters here that have 1 moa all day long rifles? I'm like robertham, and figured there would be a whole hell of a lot more than that. Even with John Hondo64 posting some bait in the other forums, no real contenders. They are probably all shooting extended long range and don't have time to post 2 10 shot groups? Hell, I was shooting 440 yards the other day and shot some 3" 10 shot groups with the ol 6.5. Then I brought the zero back down on the SWFA SS and blasted this hole in the target:
[Linked Image]

For as much as some guys brag on their sub moa rifles, I'm not seeing much here. Its a shame too..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA