Its that time again. New/used rifle I picked up today:

Tikka T3 varmint chambered in the infamous 22-250. Has a slow azzed twist rate, but I knew it would like my 50gr v-max load. Every rifle I've tried this load in, has shot exceptionally well. I slapped one of my Nightforce 5-20x56 SHV's on top of the rail with the Nightforce ultralight rings. Pretty good combo right here for shooting vermin and varmints. Threw in a steel recoil lug from a T3x and tampered with the bedding a bit. Trigger adjusted to a nice 2 pound pull, I had to remove a little material form the stock to ensure the barrel was freefloating all the way to the front of the receiver. Pulled the rail off and the screws had not been blue loctited, so I dabbed a little blue loctite on the screws and tightened the rail back on the receiver. Its chidt like that, that you always want to check, because most dumb fu's don't loctite chidt down and then when stuff starts to loosen up, well you know the rest of the story.. Notice I'm not using a Leupold either... Hint...:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Range I usually shoot at, since I'm a paying member. Only goes to about 105 yards though, so target is set at 100 yards, as per usual:

This rifle is sweet, but the azz end is a bit light. My creed CTR's feel better in the bags and don't move around as much, but I made due.

Target pic:

Mofo wants to shoot, as you can see. Should I work up a load for this rifle and not use my other rifle's pet load? Nah.. I've got better things to occupy my time with...

Caliper for reference:

On the second group, the wind shifted to a constant left to right and you can see those light bullets moved over a bit... Damned wind doesn't affect my 6.5 creed that much even at 400 yards... Ha ha...

AVG MOA @ .608

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA