Originally Posted by 79S
Go do the mid range shoot you will have a blast

OH hell yes I will. Was trying to talk one of my buddies into going, but he dropped out at the last second. Damn him... Well, I didn't swing sub moa with my rifle and adjusted load today. Too busy chasing off snakes!!!!!!
[Linked Image]

I don't think I'll shoot at this 100 yard range again!!! It was crawling with snakes today. Nice and warm and they just wanted to come out and play.... That big sob came slithering out right after I fired my last shot. It passed right behind me with its head up and its rattle up. Before I knew it, I was standing on top of the steel bench, looking for a big rock to throw at the bastid. It slithered under my truck, so I got off the bench and found some rocks to scare it out from underneath my truck. Then it was pizzed. It slithered toward me, then I hopped back on the bench and proceeded to throw a big rock at its head. I think I barely rang its bell, but it didn't kill it. It slithered off into the blackberry bushes with what looked like 5 more little snakes.... I like this place for shooting my 450 yard steel plates, but the 100 yard bench is tucked away with big rocks and bushes near it. I'm not going back!!!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
I set up my little bench right in front of the big steel bench and shot my savage off of it today:
[Linked Image]
Ever have a bad day shooting? ha ha...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA