Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by 79S
I edited the picture I got the tmk picture in there now. Just want reiterate this is 4x scope as well.. I thought about putting a 10x on it I said nah. I like to see what its doing on 10 shot strings, and 4x. What some don’t realize we have 22 minutes to shoot 20rds at 600yds that’s including sighters sometimes I do 2 sighters sometimes I do 4 sighters. I first thought 22 minutes was nothing boy have I come down the stretch almost out of time. Lol

We do slow fire competition and its 1 shot per minute here. 20 rounds would be 20 minutes. At 600 yards, you have to be more observant of the wind and shoot when you think its right. 22 minutes is tight, if you want to make those shots count.... Im sure rost can do it in 3, but he's superman... grin

No way in three. Gotta wait on pit service. And its fairly rare that I would wait on the wind unless its a total flip flop or such... I keep shooting and dialing as I see it change in the spotting scope. I was no speed shooter. Rare I could finish in less than 10-14 minutes. OTOH I may not shoot for the first 5 if we are about to get a change I'll wait it out and pour on the coals. I'd much rather shoot in increasing wind than dying...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....