Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by 79S
My 75gr eld-m load likes 23.5 gr of AR-comp and CCI-BR primers. My 77 Sierra OTM load likes 26.2gr leverevolution and cci450. My 77 noslers otm with 26.0gr of leverevolution like WSR primers. RL 15 powder likes them all for the most part cci 400 etc. My 75gr hornady bthp likes AR-comp and remington 7 1/2. My 73gr hornady eld-m liked 23.5gr of AR-comp liked cci 450 and chi 400's My 75gr hornady otm load with 24.5gr of variety liked cci 400's.

You are fu cking around with too many damn loads. Try settling on 1 and super fine tune the sob.. You'll probably find your scores go up as well...

Calm the ph uck down and go eat a ph ucking snicker bar.. I have 3 AR's. one likes 77 Sierra's and one likes 75gr eld-m.. get the full story before you go full retard.. the one that likes 77 Sierra's shoots 88's as well... after this past Saturday and seeing what 3-4 mph wind does with 77sierras at 600 yards I'm jumping up to 88's.. the 77 nosler I used in my service rifle set up and used that for across the course.. the one AR will stick with 75gr ELD-M, for slow fire and 77 Sierra's. The other AR will stick with 88's for slow fire and probably 77 nosler rdf. What you are failing to understand most use two different loads when shooting across the course.

Last edited by 79S; 06/20/19.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.