Originally Posted by 458MinMag
Thanks BSA. I have been watching this thread over the years, and I'm impressed with everyone's shooting. You've posted up a lot of fantastic targets.

I have shot several 5x5 targets with that gun, but this was my first 2x10 shot format. I have to say that I was getting a litte anxious as I got up around 8 rounds and the groups still looked good through the scope. A lot of fun.

You did great. That anxious feeling gets to all of us. Ha ha.. That's what makes it such a challenge. A lot of us here have commented on how one of our groups are great and then things fall apart. Or things fall apart even before we are done with our first 10 shots. I've noticed sometimes I'll throw the 8th shot because I get too confident and then I'll have to make up for it on the 9th and 10th shots. Its great practice for my local competitions though, as we shoot 10 shots slow fire on NRA targets.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA