Originally Posted by mtwarden
I had a mild fever, achy joints, big time chest congestion- my cough is now productive (crap coming out of my head too) but fortunately has subsided greatly; I was occasionally having coughing fits where I could barely catch my breathe- fun times laugh

4 miles and ~ 400' of gain for Tiny Elvis and I this afternoon- definitely not a 100%, but slowly will get there smile

Yeah nothing like feeling like, or rather flat out EXPERIENCING, that you can't breathe. I had a couple episodes that were kinda scary actually. It was legit to panic a bit............ which only makes it worse. Fun times.

In celebration of the permit, pulled off a 6.3 mile hike w/ 1150' vert this evening. Got back to the car just at dusk. Only took Chloe- we have retired Nicky (aka the Albino Wolf) from trail duty on vet's orders, due to him loosing control of his hindquarters a bit from old age. I'm like, I lose control of my hindquarters a bit! Sheesh. Retire a guy for that?! But it's time. Bummer. He was a super athletic little dude his prime.

Usually the light is all wrong for a pic but not bad today. The coast range literally goes north to Canada (and keeps going) and south to somewhere in California.... From Oregon north through Washington is basically a, I dunno, 30 to 60 mile wide strip of virtually uninhabited timberland. Usually BLM checkerboarded with private timber company. Goes on as far as the eye can see obviously.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!