Originally Posted by smokepole
Happy New Year Ward! Where'd everybody go? Did Battue finally get a date, get married, and settle down?

Vaccine yesterday, cardio today for me. 45 on the stair machine, with one of those oxygen-restricting devices.

Still doing pretty much the same...

Yesterday:

Treadmill: 23minutes..
Squats: Start out light with 8-10 reps, then add weight at 5-8 reps, add weight at 4-5 reps and then 3-5 sets of two at 80% of max
Benchpress: Same as above...
Some arm curls and forearm press
New addition is the jump rope....now around 150 skips...goal is to add 600 into the workouts.

Have a Concept 2 rower at home and average 4x30minutes every week while watching something on the screen.

Usually get in 3 Dog rolling hill walks per week that hit the 3 mile mark plus or minus a little...

Today a Bud wanted to work a new Dog, so walked around behind Ollie and Merlot for 3 hours on a shooting preserve....Chuckars paid a heavy price for our time...

No vaccine yet. Personally right now not all that worried about Covid. Traveled halfway across the country twice hunting last fall and survived, along with spending 3 days or so a weak in the hospital among the contaminated. And it proved to me Covid currently is real. Have a feeling Covid may wear itself out, and given time they are going to refine the final product and perhaps the delivery system also...As of now, not required for work and will make a decision if that or flying becomes an issue. If I thought I needed it right now, I wouldn't hesitate.

Going to the gym shortly....

Too young to get married and settle down....

Last edited by battue; 03/10/21.

laissez les bons temps rouler