Remember this Gem JeffO?

]Former Russian intelligence officer Victor Boyarkin was in touch with Manafort during the 2016 US presidential campaign on behalf of Russian billionaire Oleg Deripaska, who has close ties to the Kremlin, Time magazine reported Saturday....."He owed us a lot of money," Boyarkin told Time this past fall. "And he was offering ways to pay it back."

"I came down on him hard," Boyarkin added.

Such a baseless witch hunt. I mean, all we have is motivation (everywhere, everyone involved, in spades), opportunity, desire (the TT meeting), and a weapon.

Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Yeah... I ran the 440 in high school (not particularly well)... that's just 1/4 mile and not a sprint and I like to died every damn time I ran it. smile

Awesome workouts Mike and MCH. Awesome.

Well.... I think I'll just give a sense of what I'm doing and step away; I know it's bothersome to some when I post them as workouts. But I'm farkin' whipped, haha. Anyway we are taking the downtime (wife is furloughed till basically September) so we are taking on a really unpleasant project. In Western Oregon one of the worst jobs there is is fencing; but worse still is taking down old fence. It gets shot through with brambles, swamp grass, blackberry vines, thorn bushes, poison oak.... We had a fence to keep the goats out of the garden, I built it ~ 20 years ago, but it's not tall enough to keep deer out. We don't have goats anymore. So we are going from this, note the tops of the T-posts:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

And through a process of hacking, cutting, mowing, yanking, chain sawing, using a Hi-lift jack, and so on, eventually get to this like below. Next step will be to rototill the fenceline, put in new t-posts, then stretch the fence. At least I can re-use the corners.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by ribka; 05/11/20.