Originally Posted by Ed_T
Nope, in Montana, only developed areas like campgrounds, day use areas, cabins (FS) are closed.
Still lots of wide open spaces.
I’ve been socially distancing myself all my life. I try to go where people aren’t. I know Mike does the same.

Yep. Down here with the stay-at-home order even in the cities they exempted getting outside for exercise, as long as you can maintain distance. All parks are open, except the spots where people congregate. More people out on the trails then I've ever seen, but no one sitting on the benches or using the picnic tables. You've got to go off-trail to get away from all the people.

Ordered a wide-angle pull-up bar, wall-mounted. It has a couple of different grip options including hammer grip. I think I'll build a stand for it, to put it outside.

Gonna also build a little platform to stand on, about 18-24" tall, and use the spud bar with 5-gallon buckets of water on each end for dead lifts. Should be sporty, trying to keep the water from sloshing out. Adjust the weight with more buckets and a garden hose, you've got to improvise!

A wise man is frequently humbled.