I always come to you JeffO for inspiration. You smoke some weed, walk a mile on flat ground, get lost fall off a step later, file disability and cut a few pieces of wood and tell of your incredibly interesting minutiae in life( previously your energy on here was dedicated to screaming Trump was a Russian plant lol)

Anyway a big thanks

Just did 3 miles with 20 lb pack and some kettlebell work and stretching for 30 min

Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Yeah... I ran the 440 in high school (not particularly well)... that's just 1/4 mile and not a sprint and I like to died every damn time I ran it. smile

Awesome workouts Mike and MCH. Awesome.

Well.... I think I'll just give a sense of what I'm doing and step away; I know it's bothersome to some when I post them as workouts. But I'm farkin' whipped, haha. Anyway we are taking the downtime (wife is furloughed till basically September) so we are taking on a really unpleasant project. In Western Oregon one of the worst jobs there is is fencing; but worse still is taking down old fence. It gets shot through with brambles, swamp grass, blackberry vines, thorn bushes, poison oak.... We had a fence to keep the goats out of the garden, I built it ~ 20 years ago, but it's not tall enough to keep deer out. We don't have goats anymore. So we are going from this, note the tops of the T-posts:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

And through a process of hacking, cutting, mowing, yanking, chain sawing, using a Hi-lift jack, and so on, eventually get to this like below. Next step will be to rototill the fenceline, put in new t-posts, then stretch the fence. At least I can re-use the corners.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]